Pages

* * *

Welcome to

CHERRY LANE LABRADOODLES

Visit us often to stay updated on the latest puppy happenings!

* * *

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Millie and Red girl--playing? Yes, playing.

Millie is becoming an energetic adolescent--I can't wait until she outgrows this active stage and we get our lover puppy back! I think what Mark Twain said about teenagers also applies to dogs: "When a child turns 14 put them in a barrel and feed them through the hole. When they turn 16, plug the hole!" Millie is four 1/2 months old now, and I'm getting close to putting her in the barrel for a couple months!!! The older dogs won't always put up with her energy, but Red girl tolerates it very well. I was watching closely as I filmed this segment to see if Red girl was feeling afraid or bullied--not a sign of it! Red girl is amazing! She isn't afraid to dish it back, but submits willingly, too, when she can tell that's the best course. I really like this puppy!



No comments: