Pages

* * *

Welcome to

CHERRY LANE LABRADOODLES

Visit us often to stay updated on the latest puppy happenings!

* * *

Friday, May 16, 2014

Adventure Box

I found the design for this Adventure Box on Avidog.com and knew immediately that I wanted to introduce our puppies to it. I finished building it today and here is the result. This is such a fantastic group of puppies--they dove right in to playing in the box. I couldn't be more pleased with the balanced temperaments in this litter!

I am constantly looking for ways to challenge our puppies by exposing them to new situations, sounds, people and experiences, and this play box is wonderful! Every week or so, I'll change out the hanging objects to give the puppies more variety. Next week when Cassie's litter is moved to our area with the doggie door leading to the outside dog run, I'll put the Adventure Box outside in their play area--another step getting these puppies ready to go home with YOU!

No comments: