Pages

* * *

Welcome to

CHERRY LANE LABRADOODLES

Visit us often to stay updated on the latest puppy happenings!

* * *

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Cassie's puppies are here!

We pulled an all nighter last night! Cassie was in labor all day Saturday, delivered her first puppy at 2:40 am Sunday morning. Last puppy was delivered at 9:30 this morning. Mama Cass and I are both exhausted today--but happy for a lovely, healthy litter. Three girls and three boys--a Golden Angel girl surrounded by her Black Beauty litter mates. Their coats are fantastic--sleek, glowing fleece! Such sweet babies--so happy to have puppies in my house again! I love this!

Happy to be done!

A well-deserved rest!

1 comment:

Gayle Matloff said...

Kathy they are so cute, thanks for posting, I am sure you and Cassie are exhausted. I am so excited they are here. Now it is Millie's turn. Rest up Cassie did a great job.