Pages

* * *

Welcome to

CHERRY LANE LABRADOODLES

Visit us often to stay updated on the latest puppy happenings!

* * *

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Millie's puppies have arrived!

We're pleased to announce that Millie and Captain are the proud parents of SEVEN! Three girls (two chocolate and one cream) and four boys (three cream and one chocolate). It was another all-nighter! Thankfully, Millie's guardians and my husband were here to help. Three puppies arrived in 20 minutes--so we were very busy. First puppy was born at 2:50am--last born at 6:20am. Millie did a great job and is snuggled right in caring for her little pack. I'll post more pics later, after a good nap!

Just a few hours old!

1 comment:

Gayle Matloff said...

Oh my goodness Kathy they are just precious. It is like you said they always have them in the early morning. You all did a great job, I am so excited....can't wait until I can come and see them. Thanks for posting these great gifts.